Minot: Gateway to the Bakken
Between large-scale petroleum activities, NGL (natural gas liquids) feedstock opportunities, and wind power- Minot is an advantageous location for businesses in the energy industry. Known as the Gateway to the Bakken, Minot is home to worldwide petroleum businesses such as Hess, Enbridge, Baker Hughes and many more.
Located in the Bakken, many servicing companies and high-profile professionals make Minot their home. Minot offers an excellent quality of life for those in the petroleum industry, as well as their families.
Why should your business expand to Minot?
The Industrial Park of Minot offers competitive advantages unique to the whole Midwest.
For more information about North Dakota’s energy industry, visit the North Dakota Department of Commerce, North Dakota’s Oil & Gas Economy, and the North Dakota Petroleum Council.
- Largest distribution project serving the Bakken
- Distribution center for crude oil, condensate, frac sand, diesel, aggregate hauling
- Customs clearing and services
- Rail and non-rail served sites available
- City services available including water, sewer, electric, and gas
- Zoned in M2 Industrial District
- Managed by North Dakota Port Services- offering transloading, intermodal, warehousing, and distribution services