NORTH DAKOTA INTERMODAL SERVICE OPERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT
MINOT, ND – On Wednesday, October 14, Minot Area Development Corporation and key stakeholders to announce the operator for the intermodal facility providing services to inland containerized export shippers. The intermodal train at the newly operational facility serviced by BNSF railway is scheduled to be on site for the press event.
- Rail Modal Group Minot (RMG): Greg Oberting, President
- BNSF: Amy McBeth, Regional AVP Public Affairs
- City of Minot: Mayor Shaun Sipma
- Minot Area Development Corporation: Randy Hauck, Chair
- AGT Foods: Eric Bartsch, Division Head Global Food Ingredients
Video message from State of North Dakota
When: 11:00 a.m. (CDT)
Where: Minot Intermodal Site – 4900 Railway Avenue, Minot, ND 58701
Photo/video and interview opportunities available. Note due to COVID-19, face coverings are required for those attending in person and CDC guidelines will be adhered to. The press event will be held outdoors and moved indoors if inclement weather. Event is limited to speakers and media and will have a virtual option.